Friday, July 18, 2008

My saviour~

Last night, i was so so busy doing correction for my Eng assignment!!
i'm kinda sick of doing assignment already because most of the time i did it alone although i had a group members..
no offence, i hardly can rely so much on them because after what they did, when it came to me, i have to do corrections!!
to do an assignment is much more easier than to correct people's mistake~
haihx!! i really wish not to do any assignments anymore!! i want a REST!!!

Last night i went to my god mom's house with mom and sisters because today she is going to Singapore already..
i love my god mom!! hehe~ she goes there to take care of her nephew for he daughter, my god sis!
as a responsible person and not a time waster, i decided to take my stuffs to do over there..
everything goes fine over there. Anyway, we went there not long, perhaps about 2hours only.
i'm homed by 10something and i start to continue with the assignment~ from there on..i keep doing it until like 3something if i'm not wrong? that was the last thing i remembered when i saw the time display on my laptop.
i did it until i cant stand anymore, so i fell asleep without my own conscious! what i know is, i on the light, and my laptop running throughout the night~
Due to the pressure, i automatically woke up at 8.00am! and from there, i continue doing the correction! i finished the correction by 9something and wanted to start the new chapter for my assignment. Unfortunately, i found out that i lost my guideline!!
as for that, i couldn't start anything..so today i dont passup for checking~ (sad case)
i got to rush it by today so i can hand in by tomorrow for checking, hopefully i can do it!

after everything done, now...the tired-ness hunt me!! i felt sleepy and i cant concentrate if i don't take any caffeine~
As for that, i decide to find my best friend - COFFEE!!
In this sem, whenever i burn midnight oil for assignments, i'll find coffee in the next morning~
Actually, during all my previous sem, i never stayed awake to do assignment but this sem i did it..and this is 2nd time or 3rd? i cant really recall~

So, do you guys curious who my best friend is??



YUP!! it's coffee bean!! yayy~~ I'M IN LOVED WITH CAPPUCINO!!!! <3>so, each time burn midnight oil, i have to find Coffee Bean to buy my RM10 coffee to keep me awake for the rest of the day!! (i love cappucino espresso with double shot and a packet of raw sugar) *yummy..yummy!!!*
i dont know, it really works for me though~
so, today i can stay awake and without feeling sleepy during my classes is because of my favourite cappucino~

Lots of kisses for coffee bean~

2 comments:

Alan said...

Thank God I don't share the same love for coffee if not sure broke!

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

haha!! then you mustn't have that interest..haha!!