Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm the Survivor (part 2)

TIRED..is the word that i can say for this event!!

during this day, i manage to wake up in time!! it's such a wonderful morning...
BUT, when i got to know that my car air conditioner down, i have a fear feeling towards it
because i got to fetch the contestant around PENANG!!!!! to find for their clue...
the coverage is from Tanjung Bungah until Bayan Baru...

Imagine and see, our with our malaysia's weather..and have to go around Penang for the whole day...! it's from 10am until 6pm...
I really have to thanks to god because luckily during that day (Sunday) the weather isn't that hot after all but..................it's still kinda warm.
the sun really came in the late afternoon, early evening.. roughly about 2pm the sun came out.
the unfortunate part is....i became darker already!!! so sad... =.=
now i'm like 'Malay' wanna be~

I can say that, this event is kinda fun..but really tiring!! YES..it is tiring because i need a lot of concentration to drive and besides that, i need to follow my group contestants to run to my car when they are done with one checkpoint. this is why i' m so tired!!

Let's go back to the event..
i was told to arrive there at 7.30am.. and i arrived on time... (hooray!! i arrived on time..unlike Saturday)
at first i reached there, i'm like so blur..because partly i'm not fully awake yet and another part is no one to talk with me..i need to talk to make me alive and awake!
i think, i'm a talkative person?? I dont know about that, but some of my friend told me that i'm! *LOL*
then i called one of my friend faster...when he arrived, i'm so glad that i have one companion to chat with me...
we waited like for so long...the activity still haven't run yet..
as for that, me and my friend walk around at first and later on we were told to be sit together with other driver.
both of us are a very obedient guys, so we sat together and continue to talk..
* i think i better cut the crap and move on to the event *

this is my car...^ ^

ok..before start, we actually took a group picture!! 20 groups of participants, drivers and last but not least, the Organiser! wish to get that group picture...we only can get that picture if we join Gerakan Belia Bersatu Malaysia (GBBM) member...i did not join because i dont have so much time for that..cant give much commitment. As for that, i rather not to join and association, clubs or anything! =) (still hopping that if anyone have the softcopy of that picture can send it to me)

after photo session, the contestant were being shown short trailer about the treasure.
after that, they were given clue to begin their journey! Group 062 were the team that I handle to take them around Penang..(i forget to get group picture with them..because too hurry for everthing) all the activities that done by them are related with that trailer..so they need to sought out who stole the treasure..

the following pictures were the checkpoint they reached:


this is snake temple..


sleeping buddha temple


Gurney Plaza


Khoo Kong Si



Botaical Garden...and monkey on the tree!!!


Tanjung Bungah beach, Crown Jewel Hotel's beach


'Ti Kong Tua' temple (near Penang hill station)


Queensbay Mall

those were the place that my group people went through, but failed in last checkpoint because it's already 6pm, and the checkpoint was closed already..
i can see that they are kinda disappointed..but what to do??
it's just a game, and they actually wasted a lot of time at some particular checkpoint..

Anyway, for my point of view, they did their very best already!! this is what i can see..
if they didn't did their best, they wouldn't stay in the top 20 teams in the final!
they are the
SURVIVOR!! i said that because out of 140+ teams joined, they make it into top 20 teams!! *round of applause to them*

No comments: