Sunday, July 13, 2008

Farewell ah Tai~

Time flies!!
last week we came came out for boon hoe's farewell,
and yesterday is Tai's farewell..
when i meet you guys, i recall back all our past experience!

this will be my first entry, and it's a meaningful yet memorable..
to remind myself that i have such great friends around me!!
although we are far apart, but our friendship wouldn't fade away
because of distant!!
we shall group up again in the future...

i wish all the best to you guys for what you going to do...

here are some memories that he had...

farewell with ah tai - redbox

this is our high school life..(boon hoe, kah hooi and me)

poh aun and me

I'll remember you guys...friends 4eva~


p/s: finally i understand how to use blogspot already..at first, i thought it is very difficult..but after i really use it...it's not that hard afterall..=)

No comments: