Thursday, July 31, 2008

I need Magic/Power...

Basically, I feel that my life is getting busier and become more hectic!!
I just had a mid-term Test for my IT paper (Managing Information Systems/MIS) and it was quite okay because thanks to my lecturer that gave us tips on where to study.. If not, all of us will be studying for the whole 9 chapters that filled with words..
Besides this, I am also chasing for the deadline for my English assignment, MIS assignment and Basic Management Principle Assignment...with all of this, I guess I got to burn midnight oil AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
I'm kind of tired with all this crap that I barely have time to do some revision..Maybe i have a bad time management, I dont know~
One day consist of 24hours and I feel that I need more than that...I have too many things on for myself until I cant really identify them.

To top up my busy life, soon I'll be moving to my new house. As for that, now I have to start to pack up my stuffs in my room and also clear it. After clearing up, when i moved into the new house, I have to unpack it and arrange them again!!!!! Imagine and see, I need to do so many things and at the same time I need to study for my exam as it is about around the corner...
I really wish that there is a MAGICAL BEING that could help me...I'm not greedy to ask for money or what..
I just need this "magical being" to help me to pack and clear my things!! *giggling*

Today, I've successfully cleared half of my room and the rest I will clear it on another day as I'm kind of tired now. Besides that, I'm going to rush for my English assignment as I need to pass up tomorrow, but the latest is on Saturday. Just that because Saturday i do not have any class, so i need to rush it by tomorrow. If i really cant finish it, probably i'll hand in by Saturday...
I've being doing most of the assignments alone although it is a group assignment..
Perhaps this is my fault because I dont know how to delegate???
BUT.....whenever I wanted to delegate out the assignment, one of my group member will start to say
" my english so poor, I scared that when after I have done the assignment our lecturer do not understand"

"my hostel do not have internet access......I cant do any research"


"the aunty in my hostel do not order newspaper and buy magazine wor...I cant find the advertisement for you"
Since got so many excuses, so I'll do that part. On top of this, another member of mine says wanna help. As for that, I pass delegate out the work. In return, I read that piece of work and I cant understand what is it. So, I need to take trouble to correct everything and restructure the sentence from the beginning until the end of that work. WHY do I need to do double work since I can do it all by myself?? So, what is the point for me to delegate right?? Maybe I have no control or what?? I feel that this is part of my wrong because I too pampered them. I'm so stupid that to take up all responsibilities and I doubt that they appreciate it. I would say that because when there is a mistake or I forget to bring something, I'll be the one who received all the blame and one of them will say:
"Why you didn't bring that paper?? Don't you know that today we need it??"

"You didn't bring that guideline ah?? lei chi kei pou zhong (ask me to take care myself)"
Besides that, I dare to say that they didn't appreciate my work because after I done it, none of them actually said 'THANK YOU' to me!! This sounds pathetic right??
I got no comment for this anymore...that is why i need 'DORAEMON' to HELP, HELP, HELP MEEEEEEEE...............................................



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a "FxxK" group member !! Cannot complain to teacher? Or he is ur good fren ?

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

not HE...is a SHE...
dont 1 complain la..haihx..!!

Anonymous said...

i oso faced similiar like u.
often suffer a loss also is me, feel not worth very much within my team.