Saturday, July 19, 2008

Life that full with wants...

I'm a typical human being that have a life with many many WANTS..=.=

i like to walk around gurney plaza whenever i've done with gym! there is one thing that stops me from doing so, which will be after seeing that things, i really feels like wanna buy them!!
i really must control of myself. If not, i'll be over spending and probably i need to starve myself for the rest of the days??

List of my wants:
  1. Yoga map
  2. fragrance oil/ essential oil
  3. bags!! (i love to have many many bags)
  4. more clothes/pants
  5. new wallet
  6. new shoes/sneaker
  7. Delicious - DKNY perfume/ Higher - Christine Dior
  8. hair cut
  9. belt
  10. sawks
  11. some formal wear
These are what i can recall for now! I'm very sure that the list will become longer in the future... It is VERY tempting to get the stuffs that i want...
Whenever i see those items, it will sought of like lure me to buy them!!
i cant get them all at once, but i still able to get one by one slowly..=)
For now, i cant generate own income yet, so i still need to do some saving from the allowance that my dad gave to me on DAILY basis...
it's my dad's style to give my sisters and I allowance on DAILY basis..
For now, my dad needs to give me only..because both of my sisters are working already..

really wish that i could get my own income and stop relying on my dad..
i feel that now i'm the burden for him, and i'm trying hard not to burden him that much anymore~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the list...
u reli need a lot of things.
but do u notice tat all about outward appearance?
hehe... i think i can understand tat as the list oso same with my list.

i believe tat everyone has own character.
if ur character is a son and student. u hav the right to receive money frm ur dad and do ur best in ur study.
ur good result is the biggest reward to ur dad...
u will work someday. and u can repay him...

Alan said...

Tell me about wants and needs. I think I know them best! Lol.

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

alan: lol...i really wish to get them...!! hahaahah...