Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm the Survivor (part 1)

No, I dont join the competition!!

but I'm the helper for this treasure hunt competition.
this morning, i supposed to reach esplaned by 6.30 a.m.
last night, i set my alarm to 5.15 for me to wake up.
i MANAGE to wake up on time, but...........................i snooze it.
during the next 9 minutes i took a nap and my alarm rang again after that.

I don't know what i'm thinking, maybe i have faith in myself or what, i offed my alarm totally.
and again, i took a nap again!! oops, i shouldn't say it's a nap, but sleep.
i overslept until 6.38a.m. and suddenly i received a call from my friend asking me that am i coming or not..
during that time, i'm still very blur or what. In my brain, i was thinking that is it my friend crazy or what to call me just to ask me am i coming. after i hang off the call, i look at the time and it was 6.38a.m. already!
i had a shock that i'm late! so, i quickly took a bath and get a change into the attire i supposed to wear.
i grabbed my beg and quickly get myself moving. it took me roughly 5-6 minutes to reach esplaned! i accelerated my bike to 80-90 km/hr through out the journey.
after reaching there, i keep searching for my group leader but i failed.
luckily i saw my friend, the one who called me sitting near the stage. *by the way, her name is sze tieng*
so, i went to her and asked her what i have to do..
after seeing her, i felt a bit relief because i got some direction already.
she asked me to get t-shirt that they provide, and i get it immediately i know where it is.
after taking, i saw my group member hanging around, so i went to them. we gathered at there until 8something then only we moved to our respective station. our checkpoint divided into 2 section.

a tag using raffia string to hang on our neck =.=

we sapareted into groups, so we go to our destination also following the group. one of my group member drove us to the destination with his 'Kancil - new model' by using 2 trip because we got about 8-9 members in a group.




these picture was taken when i'm waiting to be picked up to my location

i'm in checkpoint 4 the first section, located at Campbell Street and we handle a disgusting game which most of the people would not like it!! the second section will be located near Penang Road Balai Police, which near to Campbell Street too.


Campbell Street


this remind me of high school history subject...

this is how the my section's (Campbell Street) game looked like:
  1. use their hand dig into a box full with maggots
  2. find for the recipe - each member have to take one
  3. take the recipe to a counter, and we will mix the ingredient for the contestant
  4. each of them have to eat what they have!!
maggots and recipe

contestants and maggots

she's is shouting while picking up the recipe
types of food the contestants have to eat:
  • bitter ground
  • garlic
  • ginger
  • salt
  • pepper
  • sugar
  • bread
  • cili padi
  • onion
  • soy sauce
  • tomato sauce
the yummy yummy food...

second section's (Penang Road Police Station) game:
  1. select a team member
  2. selected member have to be tied up to a pole
  3. stick musking tape randomly on any part of the body.
  4. the rest of the members have to be blind folded.
  5. the blind folded ones have to use their mouth/lips to get all the musking tape out.
for my section, i personally cant stand the smell of the maggots!!! really smelly and i felt like want to puke out because of that smell. when i see the contestant emotion when they arrived my checkpoint, i'm not sure whether to pity them or laugh at them. they are really sporting and sturdy.

during this activity, some maggots sacrificed itself..some of it died dont know how long ago, but there are some is being stepped by human..a condolence to it..

cant blame us also, because they are too tiny to be seen on the floor. partly, the maggots are supposed to be in the plastic bag, but they crawl out..we're innocent..*giggling*

our group ask us to clear up when the time ticked at 2.30p.m. From there, we clear our stuffs
and waiting for lorry to pick up our items. that idiotic lorry made us wait about 1hour...damm freaking long..i'm very very sleepy and bored!

my group's members

it's me..too bored while waiting for lorry!

after the lorry came, we loaded the stuffs to the lorry, and then we went back to esplaned for some briefing for the following day...
after all, it is a tiring day..

No comments: