Monday, July 21, 2008

Caught red handed!!

Who got caught red handed?? of cause not me!! Just look at the video clip~



this was taken by my friend's cell phone(N95) and the video quality is very good ^^
that lecturer of mine has a doctorate...she's a PhD holder - the only PhD in my college...sounds sad yea??
she is a very funny, cute and kind lecturer..her name is DR.Kang Seok Hoon..
I love her lessson so much...because she can joke a lot!

By the way, did you saw my friend 'curi makan' in class..haha!!
I know it's not wrong to eat during class, but then just like to disturb people..wakaka!!!
actually, until now that friend of mine didn't know that we took this video.

Apart from this, now i'm anticipate for Business Game..i've submitted my group's name to my lecturer..i really cant wait for it to happen~
what attract me the most is the certificate, award, and experience that we going to gain.
at this moment, roughly about 21 groups have submitted names to our lecturer which means about 210 of people have submitted their names because a group can consist up to 10 people!
imagine and see..we have to fight hard to enter to final 10 groups! i really hope, wish and dream to be in the top 10...because really want to get the certificate! wakaka...
besides that, the main trophy is kind of attractive. the trophy is made by Royal Selangor pewter..i'm drooling to hold that trophy in my hand!!~

trophy for Business Game's winner

this year, the game will be slightly different from last year. this year game will be on Investment, unlike last year which is more on entrepreneurship. this thursday will be our first briefing, and i'm so keen to know more about the game!! FUN FUN FUN...i really want to have the fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur fren very hungry meh @@
eat in class oso dare @@
haha !!
gud luck and enjoy ur Business Game's winner

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

haha...my friend should be hungry because that was the first class in the morning.
and thanks for the wish~i'll do my best!!