Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy happy washing!

Today is a beautiful Sunday, though it is tiring~

What is happy happy washing???
My family and I, exclude my dad include my two sisters' boyfriend, we went to our new house to wash it as the renovation has been done. YES..we WASH the house because we wash it as though we wash a clothes!! XD

Why Happy HAppy washing??
because we had a lot of fun during the cleaning!! we played and fool each other...
***Lets look at the video clip***



as what you can see in the video, this is just part of the fun...............
the floor is damm slippery!! and we cant even walk properly when the floor full with powder soap's foam...we're like skating in the house..
I successfully made my third sister to fell down, but I didn't disturb my second sister~
Maybe due to what i did to my third sister, I received an instant 'KARMA'!!!
i wanted to brush the floor that time, i accidentally fell down and sat on my right feet!!

That is really HURTING~ until now, my leg is still pain and it swelled a bit...*argh*
i know it's my fault to make my sis to fell...but it is really fun to play!! *LOL*

During the process, we took a few pictures...

my third sister posing for the camera

my nasty second sister

two idiots standing together...(my 2nd sis is advertising for Bio Zip)

second sister and bf~

third sister and bf~

the crazy siblings...

After the washing, all of us were tired but happy...=)


p/s: actually i suppose to post up this entry last night, but due to my connection got some problem, i dely it till today..=)

No comments: