Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lazyyy...........

Gosh~ i'm so lazy!!!!
now i really feel like DO NOT WANT TO MOVE at all~
partly is because i've been so busy keep chasing for all the deadlines for me assignments, test and presentations...awh~
really hate it to do so many things with such a limited time..
today, i could have a full rest day..but i felt that i do not have enough yet..
i wish i could have more rest days!!!! REST!! i want it so badly...*wakakakakaaaaa*

partially i feel so lazy to move is because i went for Yoga class just now..that was Power Flow conducted by Michele Q and it was a great class because today's class were conducted a little different than usual..overall, it's a nice class..!
that class make me so tired is due to all the intense pose that make me really tired..
anyway, i love them so much!! and it could help me to tone up..*giggling*

NOW I'M REALLY LAZY TO MOVE, EVEN TYPING I'M ALSO LAZY...... =.=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

休息,是为了走更长远的路。
rest, is a preparation for next journey.

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

lol...but i always feel that i dont have enough rest..XD

Anonymous said...

tat why u cannot go further ... hehe.
Gambateh dun gv up