Wednesday, July 16, 2008

college life~

there's nothing much today..
as usual, i reached college at 9am.
Actually i will be driving to college today, but when i walked to my car
and when i wanted to start my car, *kekkk..kekk..kekk* sound came from my car..
MY CAR BATTERY has reached its life...then i have to walked back to my house to get my motorbike key! *ARGH...*

after getting my bike KEY..i walked to my bike and start my journey again!!
I reached my lecture venue at sharp 9am!!
today's lecture was my favourite lecturer and subject..
It's PERSONNEL ADMIN subject, and the lecturer is Ms.Loh Lay Lee..
she is a great lecturer because her notes are short and simple, and they way she lecture is very easy to understand..
i really like this chapter that she is touching now which will be Employment Act.
I kinda like law subject!! it is very interesting one..
the lecture finishes early (10.30am)
while waiting my cousin sister class to finish, i went to our college PR fair..the have a very interesting stuffs on..i'm kind of impressed with their work..


some make-up or make-up competition (i'm not so sure..didnt kaypo much)


nice dress..



nice T-shirt, but a bit expensive!

After i have a look at the fair, finally my cousin class ends already.
We had much discussion on where to eat for our lunch..non of us made any decision but we start our journey aimlessly~
a long the journey, we kept asking each other where to go..but still there isn't any answer.
so, my cousin's(Kar Yen) friend suggested us to go to Gurney Plaza..Therefore, we headed to Gurney Plaza
then we walk around outside of the gurney plaza to see what to eat over there, unfortunately
a lot of shops temporary shut down due to the construction and they are going to move to the new wing in the future.
As for that, we didn't have much option to choose. From there, Kar Yen suggested us to go to Chilis for lunch.
So, we took our lunch there.. basically, we didnt order much food because they serve in a big portion. as for that, we share the things we ordered..it is very FILLING... XD
after lunch, we head back to college as i have another lecture at 1pm..!
it's a damm boring subject. I guess there's nothing wrong with the subject but the lecturer!
Guess what???

i guess only about 20+ sudents attended the lecture out of 80++ students!!!
lets imagine how good she is???


there...look at here, and see how empty the lecture hall was

This really make me feel so sleepy..because all the things she said is in the book...just that she illustrate to us some example only!!
really BORING.........so during the lecture..i snap a few pictures..but mostly is HER!! haha ~.~


hmmz...out of focus! sad case =.=

more of her's pict!


too bored of seeing her, therefore i tried to take some perspective picture

Luckily, today's chapter was rather short, so the lecture finished in 1hour time only! when she dismiss us, i'm so happy!! haha...
really wish not to have this kind of lectuere in my life...make me become lazy~

No comments: