Saturday, August 23, 2008

Unlucky ----> Lucky

Awh...according to my previous post, I said that I will know my business game's result by yesterday. BUT.....it is disappointing that, in our 'Business Game's operation manual' had some problem!! The problem is their typo error!! HAIZ....made me anxious, and nervous for nothing..

YESTERDAY?? nah..Now is the day before yesterday!! why so? I actually suppose to post this up on yesterday, but then I was searching for my stuffs and this had been left aside after I typed half way~ sounds weird..=)

OK..back to the topic!!

About the business game's result, all of us got to wait until NEXT WEEK!! When I got to know this, I was a bit disappointed because of the lecturers' mistakes, and there is no explanation and apology for their mistake. *sigh* Lets not elaborate more on this.........

As usual, I attended the workshop for the business game. Before attending the workshop, a friend of mine asked me to fetch her out because she is HUNGRY. I sympathised her, so I fetch her to get something to eat. So, we went to my car - starts car engine and make a move.
*Guess what is the thing that we didn't do?*

I drove out from TAR college's exit gate, then i turned left heading to the flat area a.k.a G block (I don't know why the students classified there as G block. In fact, there have many blocks. Maybe G block is well known for TAR's students' hostel.). Lets look at the diagram prepare by me to have a better understanding. (pardon me for my bad diagram)



click for large preview...

Ok...look at the blue blue box...there is where "Black Head Turtle" stood..What I forget to do before I start my journey was, I forget to FASTEN SEAT BELT!! XD
Then, I met with "BlackHead Turtle (BHT)" and they stopped me because of that......
One of them approach me and said:

BHT 1: IC dan lisen kamu!
(pause for a moment)
BHT 1: Oh! baru saja dapat lisen...(i got my license for 3years already) Kamu tau tak, tak pakai tali pinggan adalah salah??
ME: Maafkan saya, tuan. Saya baru keluar saja~
BHT 1: Kamu sepatutnya pakai sebelum pandu kereta kamu.
ME: Soli TUAN...
BHT 1: Banyak orang complain budak TAR college selalu tak pakai tali pinggan. Oleh itu, kami kena ambil tindakan.
ME: Soli la, tuan....saya memang baru-baru saja keluar dari college saja.
BHT 1: habis tu, kamu mau macam mana?? mau SAMAN??
ME: Tak mau la...saya tak mau saman...
BHT 1: kamu kata..mau macam mana? SAMAN kamu?
ME: Tak mau la...Saya mau "SETTLE"
BHT 1: tunggu sekejap.
(waited a while)
BHT 1: Turun kereta sekejap...
(at this moment, he passed me to another of his colleague)
BHT 2: sekarang mau macam mana?? (taking my ic & lisense, pretended want to write saman to me)
For my auto respond, I hold back his hand to make sure he don't write me saman.
ME: Tuan...tak mau saman saya la...
BHT 2: Habis...kamu mau macam mana?
ME: saya mau settle...tapi...
I opened my wallet to him showing to him that I left RM10 in my wallet only. Immediately responded with his wide eyes opened and...
BHT 2: Eh!! EH!!! JANGAN!! Habis tu, mengapa kamu tak pakai tali pinggan?
ME: Tuan, bukan saya tak mau...saya mau pakai, tetapi sudah tersempak dengan kamu.
BHT 2: Kamu mau pigi mana???
ME: saya mau balik rumah....
BHT 2: kamu tinggal kat mana? (eyes looking at my IC)
ME: saya mau letak kawan balik rumah dan kami mau bincang "ASSIGNMENT"
Actually, now is week 13! So, no assignment anymore...XD XD
BHT 2: hmm...ok! hari ini saya bagi chan (chance)...lain kali jagan macam ini sebab sini banyak orang complain budak TAR college selalu tak pakai tali pinggan. (wrote my name and IC num onto a piece of paper)
ME: Thank you tuan...Soli ah~ (tapping oh his shoulder)

So, consider me to be lucky or unlucky? I was really shocked to met them and while talking to them, I'm a bit scared..anyway, I think I handled the situation quite well XDXD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe~ don u know now near to puasa oredy~ the polis start to cari makan and minum kopi~

so he din fund u or minum ur kopi? lucky lah u ~

Cronos.R.C said...

wow...great job sean-kun. If it's me, i will be speechless lol! *clap clap clap*

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

haha...met them is a great opportunity to train twisting words..can learn how to cover and evade from nonsense~

Anonymous said...

thank God you met the good ones from the flock.. those stupid and cheap ones wou;d devour your last 10ringgit even..

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

you're right...that police that i met is kinda young...freshie!!

Go Smerv said...

wahahaha
the police soooo hardworking n good
RM10 also dun wan