Monday, August 18, 2008

Scouting Life (pt.1)


our metal badges


our cloth badges


From the above, you guys can see all the badges that collected by my 2nd sister and me!
Both of us loved to collect these kind of badges because these badges gave us memory.
Besides, this also can proved that how many camps, gathering and campfire that we have attended.
On top of that, from what I have collected, I also managed to collect something not related to scouting and guiding.
All these badges are very meaningful, and leaved us the memories of scouting and guiding spirit!!
So, the both of us will always remember a song, a song which reflects a lot on scouting & guiding spirit - Brownsea Island

From the start of Brownsea Island
Right up to the present day
We've learn our sense of scouting/guiding
By the Lord Baden Powell's way

We're ready to help when needed
We're joyful always gay
We're proud to be a member
Of th worldwide brotherhood/sisterhood

What we have learned and been thought, will be remembered always!
Because of scouting, I've gained a lot of experience and knowledge. Until now, it is kind of useful for me because I could apply it. This kind of knowledge is a very valuable asset to me and I believe that this could be used until the end of my life!!

Although now I am being inactive, but if there's any help needed by the people, I would contribute if it's in my ability! This is one of the value I've learned in Scouting which is - "We're ready to help when needed", as what we always sing!! Besides, our scout promise also indicated that "Membantu orang pada setiap masa". I'm proud and happy to be a scout!

HAPPY AND ENJOY SCOUTING!


p/s: some of the badges is a collection from high school which is. The green name tag for co-op worker and librarian badge is what I joined. For the rest such as break monitor and class monitor's badges is what i FOUND in around school compound when i was in high school!! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i din join any uniform team before...
becoz im the person who love freedom. uniform are too stress for me...
but im so jealous u becoz the badge reli attractive. hehe~
show to me when i meet u yah !!
kaka...

justin k said...

Holy mother of lord!! That's like UH-LOT of badges!

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

haha....=)