Sunday, August 31, 2008

Idiot!!! Son of a B*tch!!!

Aggressive title?? YES...I met an Idiot in Sunshine Farlim this afternoon...

I was walking in the shampoo and body shampoo area where you can see "Followme" brand stood there. When I was still standing at there while waiting my sis to choose shampoo, suddenly a Lil Girl pushing a trolley came towards behind of me and almost knocked on me. It just left about an inch to hit on my leg - luckily I managed to stop the trolley with my hand!!! After that, an IDIOTIC mom asked her lil girl to get a shampoo for her. That shampoo was located at the bottom of the shelves, and it was right beside me. (Maybe luck wasn't with me)
So, the obedient lil girl did like what been asked. After took it, she turned around and knock on me and run away - Hit and Run case. NO APOLOGY from that freak!! For twice she did something contact with my physical body, in fact, harmed me! After that lil girl hit and run, I sounded "HAIYO" loudly!! Purposely get her mom's attention for apology.

Guess what happen next??

That fuc*ing biatch said her daughter directly, but INDIRECTLY shoot me with her words!
She said, "Lu beh hiau kua lang eh hior?? (you don't know how to look whether got people want is it)". She paused a while, then make another statement saying "Lang si chi leh gina nia...en neh pun boay HAIYO en ne tua siah! (She is just a lil girl, you like that also want to HAIYO so loud)".

That FUC*ing BIATCH trying to blame me for HAIYO?? She sounded like as if I'm in the wrong!!

WTF WTF WTF???WTF??!!!!!!!!!!
Fu*k her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The words that she said really get on my nerves!! SO.................................I scolded that lil girl's mom instead that lil girl. I do not blame that lil girl because her mom don't know how to educate her own child!!

ME will be me, SOAB (Son of a B*tch) will be that moron. Following will be our conversation:

ME: WHAT?? YOU THINK I WANT HAIYO?? IT'S YOUR DAUGHTER KNOCKED ON ME!!
SOAB: SHE IS JUST A KID NIA MA!! SHE IS SO SHORT NIA...WHAT TO DO??!

ME: KNOCKED ON PEOPLE ALREADY CANNOT APOLOGISE 1 IS IT??
SOAB: SOLI LOH!! NOW I APLOGISE ALREADY, WHAT YOU WANT? SHE IS JUST A KID NIA MA!

ME: KNOCK ON PEOPLE ALREADY ALSO DONT KNOW HOW TO APOLOGISE! DONT KNOW HOW TO TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER 1 AH?
SOAB: ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKED ON YOU NIA MA!! SHE IS STILL SMALL!!!

ME: EH!!! SHE NOT ONLY KNOCK ON ME LORH!!! WHEN SHE PUSHED TROLLEY THAT TIME ALSO ALMOST KNOCK ON ME! I SHUT UP ONCE ALREADY, BUT NOT GOING TO SHUT UP FOR THE 2ND TIME!!!
SOAB: THAT 1 I DIDN'T SEE IT!! HOW I KNOW?

ME: THAT'S WHY LA....YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TEACH YOU DAUGHTHER!! KNOCK ON PPL ALREADY MUST SAY SORRY!!!
SOAB: AIYA, SHE IS JUST A KID..DONT KNOW ANYTHING MA!

ME: YOU AS A MOTHER ALSO DIDNT APOLOGISE FOR YOUR WORNG! DIDNT HAVE MORAL VALUE!!
SOAB kept quite awhile right after I shot her with this statement! Then she continued..
SOAB: I KNOW YOU VERY CLEVER IN STUDIES!! (she said it in a very sarcastics manner)

ME: YEA LO!! I'M CLEVER...SO WHAT?

The end of our convo!!

Luckily there was a sales person to cool us down...if not, I think this will be worse.
during that time, my mom was beside me~ I cant tolerate this kind of people! that's why I argued with that SOAB! My mom dare not say me during that time..XD

She is so idiot and stupid enough - brainless, pea brain!! Nowadays kids became so naughty also partially because of there is such parents that don't even know how to educate their own child!!

She thought that a few tattoo (mantra in thai words) I'll be afraid of you?? Showing me your temper will only make me more angry! Too bad, I also have a big
TATTOO...just that not on my body, but on my pants with some japanese words! *wakaka*
Why I said so?? tattoo uses 'needles' and ink to poke it to skin, similary my pants' tattoo used needle and string to sew/poke to make words out like hers..! haha!!


her tattoo has something similar to this, but it's on hand

mine!!! big and nice...!! XDXD
My pants was in the washing machine already..I purposely dig out to show my BIG BIG TATTOO

That's all about that moron!! Hope not to see that BIATCH anymore!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAIYO...
so funny...
and oso appreciate your spirit.
fight in front public.
hehe

i oso hv tis kind of pant..
japanese "bad" words..
haha

Anonymous said...

Haiyo...
after the policeman ...
u became brave enugh to argue with stranger liao loh~
good thing or bad?

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

is that a bad words?? i really dont know...because the sales person didnt explain to me..XD
anyway, i bought it in KL..i found it so nice and "yeng" haha!!

Urm...i became brave?? ok la~ I really can scold a stranger when they get on my nerves..XD

Zoey Low said...

hi there.. happen to pass by your blog.. a salute to you who dare to stand up for your own right.. many will just ignore it or keep the scolding to themselves.. i totally agree with you that kids nowadays is so rude is because their parents do not know how to teach them.. anyhow.. nice blog u have there..