Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Don't Stop, Never Give Up!!!

This entry, I would like to make some apology to my Business Game's team member because I almost gave up for the game!! I've this thought is because I can't see any commitment and team spirit. After I got the little responds back from you guys, this had helped me to burn my spirit and lighten me up again!!

I'm so sorry that I make a fast judgment on everyone, and perceive that all of you have loose interest in participating this game. However, all of you had shown me I'm wrong. As for that, now I have the full spirit to complete our Proposal as soon as possible with the quality in it!!
No doubt that we did not spend much time in it, but I believe in efficiency and effectiveness that we have! Others might have to spend days and nights, minutes and hours for discussion, with the quality that we have, We shall excel with a minimal of time spending on that and doing our BEST!!!
I have the faith in everyone of us!!! I hope that no one will ever disappoint me...
Now I'm hopping and praying that we can make it for the 10short listed group to participate in the semi-final. It is a good opportunity for us to learn, to play, to score, to lead and to experience what is investment all about. This is a good opportunity because this might help us in our future career.

Since that our company name is SMART INVESTMENT FIRM, we shall do our things smartly and efficiently. By doing so, we are following like what our company portray to everyone!

our company logo!

As for that, we should unite ourselves to become one team, one spirit with one mission!!
Lets move to make our team becoming one of the most outstanding teams!!

DON'T STOP, NEVER GIVE UP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u and ur team can win at last~ go go fighthing.

Anonymous said...

Is great 2hear that ur team got respond at their work. And U will not disapointed on it d.

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

thx guys!!

Alan said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog!