Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ANXIOUS, NERVOUS!!!!

This is my feeling since last week until today!!!
This feeling was not that strong last week!! When the time comes nearer, this feeling grows rapidly!! Very fast that I do not know how to describe!!

I bet that all of you start to curious why I have this feeling, right??

This is because, TOMORROW is the announcing of the TOP 10 FINALIST for Business Game.
Yes, We joined and we managed to hand in our very 1st proposal for inspection!!
I would like, and hope, hopping that My team could enter the 10 finalist!! I'm ANTICIPATE to be in the 10 finalist!!!!
I've put in so much effort - I do not wish to see my group being kicked out without having a certificate!!
SO, I WOULD LIKE MY TEAM TO BE IN FOR AT LEAST IN THE 10 FINALIST!

I do not want to disappoint my team members, and also MYSELF for sure~

To my readers, please hope and pray for me!!! Pray for me that my team will have the opportunity to be in the 10 finalist!!

I would like to thanks to those who did pray for me...Thank you very much! For those who did not pray for me yet, please do it now..*giggling* (just kidding)
but, i really hope to get support around so that I would have the confident to prepare for the next WAR!!! *winkz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck..
Ur team at least enter top5.

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

Thx!!!! XD