Sunday, August 10, 2008

Craziness *.*

Busyness haunted me for almost this whole semester!!
Non-stop assignments, tests, presentation, and all the deadline going to drive me crazy soon!!
Right from the beginning of the first week already have assignment to start and it is continued until today. I still have 2 more assignments and a presentation to be pass up and to be presented. By the way, I have another Business Proposal for Business Game to be pass up too!
To sum up, I have 4tasks are in the line for me to be done!!
I'm looking forward for a relaxing weeks that I do not have to do anything but only shake legs!! XD

I don't know why other people in my year who is taking Business Admin are so free, except my classmates. All the people in my class seems to be very busy all the time. I can't see others are busy, in fact I could feel that they are very free.

I just want a more relaxing weeks and I think I would never have it because after this week, my exam is getting nearer. As for that, I have to start all my whole damm revision and practices!!
I guess, I do not have a time to rest...=(
Hopefully that my blood pressure do not increase *LOL* (hope that I dont!)

----> For now, I have got to back to my work!! ish!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure ur blood presure wun increase coz u donate some of them~ hehe~
busy make some stress. but make someone improve and upgrade. gambate~ dun giv up~ u and me.

Anonymous said...

Only left one month 2finish the exam, u can endure it and do it perfectly.
wish me too..

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

awh..thank guys!!
to anonymous, i'm here to wish you all the best and same goes to myself! =D
to zice, i'll gambateh in what i'm doing! and i wont give up so easily!!