Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 9.42 A.M.
Name: Sean
Sisters: 3 elder sisters
Brothers: -
Shoe Size: UK 7.
Height: about 162cm

Where do you live: Penang.
Favourite drinks: Cappucino (from coffee bean), Ultimate mocha(ice blended from coffee bean), and some other cold drinks =)
Favourite breakfast: egg + bread + tomato sauce + japanese mayonnaise
Have you ever been on a plane?: yup!! but many years ago (when i'm 15yrs old)
Swam in the ocean: Ocean? i Sea got la! not ocean..=)
Fallen asleep at school: why not?sleep during boring subject. For now, i even sleep during lecture when i'm damm tired
Broken someone's heart: i'm not sure. I'm a very great person that don't break people's heart?
Fell off your chair: cant remember. what i remember is that there was once my friend tickle me, i jumped up and almost fell.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I never sit and wait for phone call because my cell phone is portable
What is your room like: very normal, but now getting messier because packing my stuffs and getting ready to move house XD
What's right beside you: pillows, blanket, bed
What is the last thing you ate: last night i had 'gandum'


Ever had
chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: yes, and I'm having it very frequently in this year
Stitches: NO, happy that i never had that!
Broken nose: NEVER
Do you believe in love at first sight: I do..
Like picnics?: Picnics with many many friends!
Who was, were the last person you danced with: I have no idea!! If not wrong, last year i had 1 dance partner for dance test in college
Last made you smile: Adrian
You last yelled at: No idea, maybe sisters but long time ago

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: yes
Get sick: maybe flu?
Miss someone: Not for now, maybe later yes?
Eat: just woke up with empty stomach!

Best feeling in the world: Love?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Ew!!! i dont like that!! they will make my nose itchy!!
What's under your bed: my friend's brother
Who do you really hate: I hate to be ignored!
What time is it now?: 9.57 A.M.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. attending primary school (standard 3)
2. happy go lucky kid?
3. always quarrel with sisters
4. when parents not in, my sisters and I went to buy sneaks that my mom forbid us
5. attend chinese class in school

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. meet Paul to pass him thing
2. go gym for yoga
3. dinner with family
4. buy dessert for sister as i promised last night

5. do revision as exam coming soon

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pringles
2. Twistis (cheese flavour)
3. Roller Coaster
4. Mister Potato
5. seaweed

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Invest!! and save in Bank
2. do some charity
3. allocate some to family member
4. get myself a luxury house and cars
5. travel around the world

5 of my bad habits:
1. snore or talk when sleep
2. no anger management
3. laziness
4.
5.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. Home
2. School
3. Camps.

4. Friend's house
5. Gram's house (johor)

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1. outing!
2. buying my WANTS
3. gym
4. enjoy coffee in Coffee Bean?
5. find delicious food to eat together with sisters =)

5 people I tag:
1. mlin

2. paul
3. Renzo
4. Zice
5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey u said im tag~
but i cant see my name in ur name list woh ~