Thursday, August 28, 2008

SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the announcement for Business Game's result!!!! After last week's disappointment, now, the result had come out!!~

I almost forget about the releasing of result until I received a message from one of my group mate that asking me for the result. Actually, I did remember about it. It is just because after my lecture, my classmates and I were so busy asking and discussing our queries and uncertainty on the subject - we forget about the result. That was in the morning.

So...after lecture, I went to my friend's house until 3pm and I'm back then. Right after I reached home, I got a message from my group mate. From there, I was stunned for a moment because I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE RESULT!! *how could I forget?? Such a short memory...sigh* Ah! Forget about that!
So, after got that message, I called my friend to check whether they are in college or not. The respond that I got from my friend was negative, which means he's not in the college. As a result, I have to go to college AGAIN for the sake of the result!

Ammitabah!!! Hallelujah!!!! Insya-Allah!!! God blessed me!!! Luck was on my side...!!!

This is the list to those who handed in their Business Proposal, their name will appeared in this list. I have to travel until my college just to look at the list posted near lecturers' rooms~ Once I reached there, I quickly search for my team's name!!
NOW I believe that how much I have put in, the return will be good as well...
Lets look at the picture above, I only used about 2 NIGHTS, yes...I mean it!! 2 NIGHTS!!! to complete this whole proposal~
For the first night, nothing was done but only full with talking and discussion.
I accelerated on the second night. In short, I only used a night to complete doing this Proposal with some help from my group mate too, although not much!!~~
So, with 1 night of hard work, and I'm happy with the result that I get. I know that the result of my team wasn't the best, but with the limited time, and man power, I considered that MY team did very well already!

This is what I herd from my friend that there were some groups spent a lot of time for discussion and everything. I doubt that they will get any better result? The best result is only 17.77? So far what I've learned was, efficient in work, talk less for higher productivity and conquer the rest!! *HAHA*About others, I wouldn't care much! I only care for my group's productivity and results. I only can make sure all of us to do our best to achieve greater performance.
VOILA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey~ congratulation yah !!!
Gong xi gong xi
haha ! can feel ur happiness yah !!