Tuesday, April 20, 2010

T-I-M-E

What does T,I,M,E meant to you when I put throw that to you??
Does it mean time/item/mite? To me, it still remain as TIME!!

When I say TIME, what does it associate to you?
I would say TIME = precious! As I believe, you can recycle a lot of things. One of the things you cant recycle it is time once you waste them. Do you agree with me??


To me, I would say that time is very precious to me and I respect time a lot. I personally feel that 24-hours is really not enough for me to do all the things that I really wanted to do! 24-Hours is just not enough...! As for that, I really cherish time and manage them accordingly. By the way, I'm not saying that I'm really really good in Time management, at least I respect my time and others too. So, I dont usually late or not being punctual for anything unless it's unforeseen circumstances.
I've always hate that people that dont keep to their time...because time it's like our human heart beat that never stops tik-tok! For me, time is like heartbeat and it only will stop when our heart stop pumping. So lets together we CHERISH time..!

p/s: I wanted to post this for quite sometime ago but failed to because I was busy to complete it....=)

No comments: