Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pain that I dislike most

Way back in my primary school, this pain haunts me like GHOST until now! It's like a never ending things that really frustrate me a lot~ Allow me to introduce to all of you, the pain that haunts me is "HEADACHE"!!

The definition for "HEADACHE" is "A pain in the head with the pain being above the eyes or the ears, behind the head (occipital), or in the back of the upper neck." (adopted from http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=11396)

I went to bed earlier last night so that I could have enough rest but........ I remember, I did awake because my head damm pain!! I was like as though my brain going to explode at any time. The feeling was terrible and I hardly can bare it! The pain never stop until I was totally unconscious again. I thought it will be better when I wake up in the morning but the ugly truth was not!! The pain remain until, this moment and I don't know when I will go off!!

Oh yea, the pain that I'm experiencing was the definition above....So, are there any remedies for headache???

No comments: