Saturday, May 1, 2010

Massage vs Spa

I'm really wondering and curious what's the difference between "MASSAGE" and "SPA" but isn't that both of these provide "massage" service?? So, what is the difference between both of these?

Indeed, both of thses does provides massage service for the purpose of relaxation. You're suppose to feel relief from stress and relaxed after each session. I mean apart from this, of course there are more benefits such as**:

  • Alleviate lower-back pain
  • enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow
  • help us to level and recover from strenuous workout
  • increase joint flexibility
  • help to lessen depression and anxiety
  • reduce spasms and cramping; and
  • relieve migraine pain too

The benefits from above I solely picked from an internet source to share with everyone. Click here for more information.

Besides all these benefits, of course there are more.....you can google it yourself?? HEHE
In my opinion and understanding, I think the difference between ordinary "MASSAGE" and "SPA" will be the services.....I think so?

From what I see, Spa includes a lot and various type of services such as massage (the most essential element?), foot reflexology, some say spa also does provide pedicure and manicure (not sure about this), body scrub, jacuzzi/sauna and etc. Apart from that, of course the price will be different as this provides more services. Normally, a single spa session will cost about RM120++? I'm not sure about the rate but it's some where there.

On the other hand, massage is just purely on massage and nothing more that massage but just massage! Same benefit you'll get as per what I have mentioned above. As for that, the lesser service you get; the lesser you have to pay! Normally the price will range from RM30-RM80(per hour) depending on the service centre.

Today, I found one Beauty Saloon that provides slimming, facial, massage, spa and etc kind of service and the massage rate is real damm cheap which cost only RM28 per session! Besides this, I also herd from my mom's friend saying that this place massage service is quite good? So I will try it out!! wohoo...........I need it so badly because my shoulder really tensed up!! Really, I really, really cant wait for 10th of May...because I've booked in advanced because I will only be at Penang on 9th. Oh yea, since I'm new customer, I'm entitled for half hour free.....*winkz..*






**Disclaimer: I do not own the information as per above and I will not be liable if there is any mistake or untruth statement as the information is purely for reading purposes and the information was gathered from internet source. Any unwanted damage will not be liable by me or any action should be taken against me.