Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My lunch

HAA!!! As I'm preparing for my re-war kind of war, I'm so lazy to get out from the house to get my lunch. As for that, I've decided to cook instant noodles to eat instead. Nothing special about it, but I feel that the taste is just yummy!

Firs of all, I defrost my Taiwan Sausage from the freezer by putting it under a running tap (not meant to waste water, but this way is much faster due to time constrain). Then, I proceed to fried egg followed by the taiwan sausage to add on to my instant noodles so that it's not-so-dull!

After that, I proceed to first round of boiling of the noodles (yeahh...normally I cook my noodles twice to get rid of the wax) and for the 2nd round, then only I top up with the ingrediants (powder form) and it's DONE!!

Although nothing much about the noodles, but the Kimchi soup really taste similar, I mean SIMILAR only to the one I had in one of the Korean Restaurants. I mean it's not quite usual for a instant noodles to taste about similar to a proper cooked food, but particularly, this brand that my friend chose was really great!

Here I present you, the Kimchi Noodles...


Remember, it's SAMYANG FOODS!! If you want to try, get this brand!!

And here comes my lunch,
yummy one~ I'm LOVING IT...

p/s: Paiseh, I ate half way only remember to take picture...The portion is quite big!

No comments: