Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bull's eye

In order to make my dream come true, I should write out and consistently remind myself the goal that I wanted to achieve! Today I'm writing this to remind myself. For the time being, I'm kinda busy to do workout and not even yoga! *sigh...*
Once after 26th April, I'll go gym and do cardio as my aim is to slim down and tone up my body. I'm not so ambitious to get 6packs, but lean body will do. (^.^)
However, I might aim for 6packs after getting the lean body?? (That will be my future resolution)
I'm expecting myself to get the result before my Yoga Master (Si fu)'s wedding which will be on September (5 months).

Some people may tell me that within these 5 months, one can get a 6packs out of it. Why am I not doing so? This is because I'm doing reality check!
The reality check of mine will be...I always have inconsistent meals (eat lunch and dinner only?) and inconsistent portion of food (sometimes eat more than usual, sometimes eat a bit only). Apart from that, sometimes I also have this so called "party" and what's not. If I'm not giving myself a longer time towards the end I will be the one who is disappointed, emo and feel useless??

My initial target (short term goal until September)...
Not so nice yet, but at least have the shapes and cuts...

Next, I hope to end at this last stage and maintain it!~
HOPEFULLY I can achieve it?? *yumm yumm*

Looking at these pictures, hopefully it will motivate me to go through all the pains....
No pain = No GAIN!! In order to gain that shapes, pain is a must!! I will survive through!

In order to achieve my target....I must do a lot of cardio (i.e. Threadmill, row machine, stepper machine and etc). Apart from cardio, I must work a lot on abs!!!! *OOUCH...* It will be a painful one...but I'm going to put the pain aside even though they will haunt me!! I CAN bare with the pain...I MUST!! Initial stage, September!! I shall meet my target.....

No comments: