Thursday, April 15, 2010

What a faith...

Ups and downs, lucky and unfortunate, that is just part of human's life...

I was and am really frustrated with what happened just now! Getting a tyre flat for motor is not the whole main problem, but because of the road condition! When I came back from home it was still quite early so I plan to go to gym for some cardio workout. After a month to two I didnt do any cardio, I feel I should do it as I need to tone up my fatty body.

Initially I wanted to drive to IOI Mall but thinking of the jam in Bandar Puchong, I decided to ride my STUPID Wave instead. Apart from that, it had been some time since I last start my bike so today shall be the day for me to go with it.

At first I was so happy that I could do some workout since I feel that I'm GROWING side way, thinking of having the opportunity to get rid some of it had turned me down with a stupid incident. As a normal bike rider who ride on a highway, I ride my bike at 80KM/h. When I was approaching to IOI Mall, basically about 200meters away only, suddenly I saw a medium-huge size granite was on the tar road of a highway!! At that speed of mine and also I was too close, I have no way to avoid it. My bike's front tyre runs over the granite and immediately the tyre gone flat. Besides the flat tyre, I received the full impact of the momentum and inertia. Luckily I managed to control my bike's handle well. If I were a bit loose, I think I might not be blogging over here but in Hospital?

*sighh....*

I'm really hating to ride in Selangor/KL!! Really...when tyre flat, I would say you've to walk few kilometres away. From IOI Mall to walk back to where I stay, is about 1.5-2KM away. So, that ended up to be my "WORKOUT" session by paying RM15 for a tyre tube which is over charged. I cant say anything because I dont know where else to get my bike repaired. Anyway, my bike was fixed at Puchong Jaya's Petronas station. They have a service centre but it runs by a tender?? Not sure about it.

I swear that I hate to ride bike from today onwards...I really hate because my tyre always flat?? I guess you guys can see it from other previous post of mine...However, by thinking at the positive point of view, I should thank god for protecting me from falling off the bike. I can easily fall of from the impact and the sudden flat tyre. So no matter what, always place god in your heart, miracle will happen even though something bad happened!

No comments: