Friday, April 16, 2010

Sleepy

I really don't know why, but I've been a bad bad boy today!
I was so sleepy in the office, and lazied to do my work a bit. However, I did completed what I need to do before the day ends and everything went fine.
Was sleepy after lunch until now, probably due to lack of sleep the day before because there was an IDIOT calling me at 2.37 a.m. (Thurs 15/4/10). Hate it....I really don't understand why some people do things without using their damm brain and I don't know why God wanna give brain to her since she don't even know how to use it properly. If the brain would to give to a dog, I think that dog would appreciate it so much and cherish it by not wasting the brain capacity. Anyway, I'm sleepy, damm sleepy! I'm going to bed now, GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments: