Saturday, April 17, 2010

Material Check List

We live as a human and no matter how perfect we are, there are still some WANTs in our life. Me, as an ordinary human being (fan yan in cantonese) sure to have a lot of demands and wants! I'm no exception to it because after all, I'm just a "fan yan" which can be meant as fan = disturbing/annoying, yan = human/people.

So, these few days I drafted out my material check list to satisfy my lusty-wants and the list goes on?? *sigh..* I'm a poor student which barely have income....OH YEA! I'm going to start tutoring again next month, because my student's mom called me for 2nd time asking me to give tutor to his son on BM...maybe he likes my teaching style lahh.....I promise her to teach because I don't want to see him fail? Apart from wishing to help, I also don't want to be blamed if I'm not willing to teach. Anyway, it's a private tutoring but I undercharged her. It's okay for me lahhh.....I just need the income to cover part of my expenses and not to make money out of it....

Back to my material check list, this is what I drafted out as for now;
1.) Yoga Mat Bag
2.) Handphone ( iPhone/Nokia E72/ BlackBerry)
3.) Camera (Olympus ep2/DSLR/cannon ixus)

Things that I want are not many but....kinda pricey! It will be a pain in the ass to get it...Not really for yoga mat bag, but the other 2 are killing me..XD
As you can see, I don't have so much of wants right?? HAHA!! Actually I've fulfilled the rest (i.e. perfume, 3 yoga books- recomended by my Penang yoga teacher Janis, watch, Jade yoga mat - a birthday present from my yogamates, new clothes&pants - bought before CNY etc and etc...)

I really need to thanks to my yoga mates!!! They have bought me what I wanted to buy since last year? Now I have it and LOVE it so much.........therefore, I would like to present you my Jade yoga mat *jeng, jeng jeng...*

It's orange mat and at the moment we don't have it yet in our Malaysian Market!! I'm so grateful for what they did for me! (It's bought by Yesman when he was in Singapore) Thanks so much...! It took me some time to get this mat because I need to save a penny day by day in order to get it...! That's why I'm kinda reluctant in getting it. I guess my sour grapes had turned to be a sweet one.
Besides that, look at the CARD!!! IT IS SO CUTE......I love my yoga mates!!~

I think that's all about my material check-list? I think it's subject to change from time-to-time and the list will goes longer....
Anyway, to have a wants is good because it motivates people to work harder in order to achieve what they wants. So basically,

WANTS = MOTIVATOR


p/s: I think it's a bit out of topic, but I don't care laahhhh.....type whatever came into my mind only *winkz*

5 comments:

Cronos.R.C said...

ooo hehe...gratz o for getting the yoga mat hehe.... *hugz*

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

HAHA!!! thx thx...=D

sfauthor said...

Nice list. Do you know about these yoga books?

http://www.yogavidya.com/freepdfs.html

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

sfauthor: nice book...i didn't know about it...so , what's that??

sherry said...

I think is time to get your mobile fon coz u aledi have a new camera from dad.