Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update 3

I think that I'm getting lazier to update things over here! As for that, now I will do some quick update on what I've done...XD
On Saturday until Sunday, I went to KL to find accomodation (room) for myself. Soon I'll be there pursuing my studies. A very disappointing trip because I couldn't find any room during that trip. It's my fault not to prepare any contacts before I go there. Actually I thought I could get room easily, but my perception was wrong!! Arghh... Luckily, I went there to visit few areas - to choose the ideal place that suits me. I quite like the area in Melati Utama because the Condo is quite new and also clean. The best part of it is that it have facilities, and good security! The environment for studies is also good because the place at there are not so compact and complex like genting Klang and Wangsa Maju.
After visiting a few places, I went to find Paul and Genie... (Thanks for caring me and accomodated me when i'm there!! *haha*). We went to KLCC for dinner.








Oh yea...when we were at KLCC, there were big shots came..and used our YDPM Agong's car to KLCC, and those policemen's car and bike are fully imported!!! ("BELI BARANGAN BUATAN MALAYSIA!!!!") Malaysia RAWKZ!!!

Then, on Monday, I went out for dinner with my classmate...all of us were so crazy...and had so much fun with them...LOVE M14!!! muakzz.....
For pictures..click here

For today...i got 1 good news which is I found a room in KL already! too bad that i dont have the chance to visit it...so, i asked Genie to help me!! hehe.....hope that everything goes smoothly for me~

3 comments:

justin k said...

Oh, you're studying in KL. That's cool. Where at?

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

Setapak, TARcollege!
where are you?

justin k said...

Oh, I'm in Taylors college, PJ!