Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rare...

This is something that I found it rare, so I've decided to share it over here!

Just take a look at the picture below:



I guess, not all the RM50 has the signature of the Gabernor...
I have this from my sis!! HAHA...she gave me cash for my B'day..
so sweet of her.....LOVE her so much XD
At first, this is just an odinary money, but then with the specialty of the signature, it has more meaning already!!! hahaaaa......
If you didnt realise the difference, here is the difference...!!! Hunt it yourself at the above~



SPECIAL RIGHT????

4 comments:

oneonefivefour said...

fake?

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

IT'S REAL...!
haha.....

Jenny said...

woox...
so much $$$
how about you share some with me?
hehe

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

LOL..come come...come to my house..