Monday, April 13, 2009

God bless my sis..

As usual, tonight was a raining night.
How do I start, I really dont know. Maybe I should start it with after my family and I had dinner at Jelutong. We went to Sunshine Jelutong to get some groceries and wanted to go home after that.
On the way home, when I was at Jalan Lembah Permai (Veil of dam a.k.a "Chui Ti Loh") a.k.a hilly road to Tanjung Bunga, my dad received a call from my 3rd sis.
She told me dad that she met with an accident. Due to her panic-ness, maybe she shouted on the phone that made my dad so angry or maybe anxious and caused my dad to shout over the phone too. I, as the driver, had a lot of mixture feeling which is panic, anxious, and also my mind went blank a while. After the quick conversation, my dad asked me to make round-a-turn back to head to Greenlane~
I could say that, I'm so worry for my sister because she was crying and I thought the people over there is bullying her. I could say that her emotion was very unstable and needed us a lot. As for that, I try to speed up so that we could reach her fast. I must be very careful at the same time due to slipery road and blur vision caused by the air-cond coldness that made the windows blur. As for that....i really need to be extra careful~
About 10 minutes later, we reached Greenlane, Srigim and I saw my sis car was in a terrible condition...

the condition of the car is really bad............but...BUT...luckily, she is fine and her chest maybe hurt by seat belt. Another lucky thing was the innocent party is a Doctor. He is a gentleman, and didnt blame my sis for it.

Actually the situation was like..there's a car did illegal U-turn at Srigim and many cars did emergency break. My sis did too, but her tyres and break wasnt functioning at the optimum. As fot that, she hits on the back Peugeot.

At least we settled it in a very nice way and no "SHOUTING" needed as some people loves to shout when met accident. XD
Anyway, we went to Police Headquarter at Petani Road to make police report because need to do claiming from Insurance company. Such a bad day for my sis...at least now everyone is safe.
God must have bless my sis...THANKS GOD...

No comments: