Friday, April 24, 2009

The END..?

Apparently, I could say that I've completed my whole diploma course!! *yayyy!!! so happy for that ^^* I've just finished my exam yesterday, and I'm too tired - that's why I didnt blog anything here last night.

Completing my diploma and completed my higher school (SPM), I had a total different feeling. I still remember after the last day of my SPM, I felt very happy, relax, free, flying and so on! However, for now, I dont really feel what I felt last time. For what I can feel is...scare, nervous, anxious as well as eager.
I had such weird feeling because I'm afraid that I might have failing unit!!! YEAHH!!! Eventhough I have the confidence that I could pass all..............BUT, BUT...I'm still afraid!! I could be very careless, and absent minded. These are my weak points and I'm afraid that I did something by careless or wrong during the exam!!
I wish and hope, hopping that the luck is on my side and God bless me!! I really want to continue my studies in KL because I've paid for my ROOM!! *haha..* Besides that, I also wish that I could complete my whole Advance Diploma (in KL) + Degree (in UK) as soon as possible XD I'm so keen to go UK...!!
Lets cut the crap on that...I still have to worry on my results 1st..and i'm worrying that I could not get the title of "Graduate with Merit (GM)". For sure I will never get the title of "Graduate with Distinction (GD)", so I'm aiming to get GM (GM could be General Manager?? haha!!) title..!

Yesterday, after finished exam I went to library for a while to pick up my stuffs that I left over there before entering to the exam hall. Like usual, I'll be enjoy chit chatting in LIBRARY.. hell yeahh!! kinda noisy with a bunch of my cousin's friends! HAHA...I bet that the people in the library will be so-hate-us for all the noise pollution that we had made (OH...we dont care!!!)...LOL!
After grabbing our stuffs, we head back home. Literally, I didnt rest at all after exam. When I reached home, I online for awhile then had my shower and...went out!

I went to Bayview to "Bay watch"!! LOL...Why "Bay watch"??? I went to a place where I can see the deep "BLUE" sea, and about the whole herritage trail! Althought the restaurant's ambience wasn' t that nice and it is not up to what I had expected. However the surrounding had compensated me with good ambience that made me feel better. "I dont know, maybe they purposely make their restaurant not to look so nice so that we could pay attention to the outside view??"
OH!! can you guess where I had been?? For those who still dont know or maybe still half asleep/daydreaming or totally dont have any knowledge of it..I actually went to Bayview's Revolving Restaurant.

I went for the buffet dinner and I could say...It's not so nice on the main course (limited choice and the taste of the food not up to what I've expected) part but their Dessert (for baskin lover, there have Baskin's Ice-cream but only 3 flavours are available!) was really great!!
I felt relax and the time pass slow. At least I dont feel there's a rush and that is why I'm relaxed!
I captured a few pictures which I would like to share...


E&O and the sea...


the beautiful UNESCO Herritage site


this is my Alma Mater (please bear with the glass reflection..I've tried so many times, but still have the reflection)


The historical buildings


Our Penang's Icon! KOMTAR...

That's all for the pictures from the surrounding. If you guys really want try out in Revolving Restaurant, then you have to consider whether you really wanted to go or not. The food isn't that nice but the desserts are cool!! By the way, it's RM50++ per pax and remember, they do provide Coffee & Tea! My friend and I was conned by the waitress saying that DRINKS are not provided!! As for that..think properly before make any rash decision!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..sad lerx...
seeing you guys moving to kl soon...sobx
hehe...
anyway...i'm here to wish u all the best in the out coming result...may all the best to you...
hope u get the flying color in this final and further exam!

Unknown said...

Nothing's the end until your last breath on this very earth... Hope you shine like the sun and let the people around you feel the warmth and care you're pouring on them... I can already see your future is bright ahead so don't worry about failing any subjects... For failure is not fatal, success is not final but the courage to continue is what counts... All the best champ! =)

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

thx guys!!!