Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Add on for "A day in touch with GREEN"

Here is the continuous from what I posted here just now. I could say that I had a lot of fun in Penang Forestry Museum because of the nature and the surrounding. Although the "Waterfall" is human made, but the stream is genuine. When I was there, I barely sweat. In fact, it was cooling and the light breeze let me feel so in love with it - made me a bit heavy hearted to leave the place. Without elborating much, here are the pictures.


I'm ready to JUMP down!!! wohoo...

YEAH..i'm literally sad!! because my camera's battery died-ed!!!


Nice sunlight and the bridge!!

So, who's the main character here? spidy or me?? *LOL*

feeling the small water fall..


Nice contrast, nice colour...i love this effect!!

A clear stream that fascinate me...


A gigantic millipede...


the-morning-glory-a-like


The Teluk Bahang Dam

Teluk Bahang and it's horizon

After these few stations, we actually headed to Titi Kerawang!! When I was in Titi Kerawang, this really reminds me on my 40km Journey. I did this journey at the end of my 3rd form, after PMR. Reminded me the fun I used to have with my scouting buddy (Boon Hoe, Kah Hooi, Tai Howe, Huan P'ng, Andrew Rapheal and myself). This can be only part of my memory as I cant turn back time! I really miss those time we had together~

this is Titi Kerawang!!!





So, after this stop, we actually headed to our last destination which is known as Bukit Genting.
Yeahh...it's Bukit Genting!! The place is like heaven because you can actually see Sunrise or Sunset!! a beautiful place, I can say? It's so amazing for them to build and decorate the place on the top of the hill...too bad, their maintenance wasn't that good, but it's a good place to enjoy the scenery.



Do I looked like some mafia leader?? LOLX
the penorama mode!!







That's about all of my outing....I really had a lot of fun taking photos although I dont have the camera that i want..which is a DSLR~ However, I'll try my best and work hard to get a DSLR to compensate myself!! WAKAKAKAz.....At the moment, I'm using only a compact digital camera, Nikon Coolpix S200! I guess, my camera did wonders during that day~
Hope to have another outing again...XD

No comments: