Saturday, April 11, 2009

Helppppp!~~

I'm having a headache now!!! Arghhh~
My thumb drive, Kingston DT101 2GB, faced some problem. Actually the problem isnt that big, just that I need to find back the password proctection software/encryption software for it...
I dont know how the software disappear...
At first, the thumb drive have 2GB of capacity, and i did the partition for the encryption for 1gb.
So.....after the software "poof" off, now left me with 1 GB of capacity only..........haihxxx.........
I need the software!!! i'm desparate for it!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont know how DT101 looks like...here is the picture


Anyone can help me to solve my problem???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it solved? Hehehe... XD

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

YEAH...thanks to you...XD

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... No problem champ... ^^