Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Back After So.........LONG~

Being busy for the 2 weeks is killing me, but what I've done is my 'RESPONSIBILITY'!! XD

I'm really damm pissed off with the connection that I'm having now!!! It's so unstable until that it keeps disconnecting.....I really don't know how and what to do!! haihxxxx..........
Made me no mood to blog due to the damm connection!!
During yesterday, I'm in the mood to blog, but then when I got to know that the connection is SOOOOOSOSO F*UCK UP...all mood also gone already!!!
Every month have to pay so much and ended up getting such service!!! Feel like slapping them up, side and down!!

ENOUGH ABOUT THE F*UCKING CONNECTION.......

I moved house on 28th of September. Before that, I was so busy helping mom to load and unload things - moving out things from old house to new house. Not only doing the loading stuffs, but I also have to help out in cleaning part. Most of the main tasks had been done by my MOM and I!! All my sisters and dad isn't helping much due to work and etc. When my sisters have the time, they also were not helping much because they are so LAME..(so sorry...i dont mean to say anything like this, but the fact is that so!)
I dont have much pictures to upload because there are "someone" took my camera's memory card that he just returned to me recently only...Afterall, what I planned to do has failed all because of my damm mood! XD
Now, we've quite settled down and not so busy already!! Besides that...........my class have been started for about a week already!! So sad that I do not have a nice rest through out my semester break.....I want more break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: I HATE TMNET (STREAMYX)......

1 comment:

thomas said...

holidays end, so do i......haiz....u gt streamyx then still didnt statisfied a??i more worse my college wireless cannot support window vista....so cannot access internet....haizzzzzzzzzzzzz........