Thursday, October 23, 2008

FINALLY!!! XD

OH YES..!!! Today is the brightest day of all after my connection down for so so damm long. I was waiting for this day to come is like waiting rain on a desert and finally, the "rain" came today to make the day better!!

According to the technician, he said that my area given capacity is 7mbps but then the speed that I subscribe is only 1mbps. As for that, the high capacity is hard to enter into a small capacity. As for that, the connection tends to down due to this reason.

How they settle it?
It's so easy that will be a phone call away only! What they did at my house was nothing but only came with their laptop and connect to the internet, and then check on the capacity. After that, they went back to their office to made phone call to KL so that KL Head office can lower down the capacity to suits my capacity.

Now, my connection was pretty good that never once disconnect! SO...HAPPY about it. From now on, I can do my assignments, and anything else smoothly without any disturbance!
Let's celebrate it!! HOORAY!!!

No comments: