Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy Week!!

Busy and tired are the words I wanna describe about myself for the whole week...
I'm so busy and tired is because I'm moving soon!!!! There are lots of preparation need to be done such as packing, transporting, arranging, cleaning and etc. Basically, at morning until evening time only my mom and I who did everything. This will gonna be continued until this Sunday where I officially move into my NEW HOUSE!!

YAYY...it is supposed to be a happy things!! BUT...there are too many things to be done. Made me so damm tired. Whatever it is, I still need to do because others are busy with work except me - having semester break for 2weeks. A 2 weeks that do not have a good time rest...sob sob!
Now i'm too tired, sleepy and lazy to update so much. Probably, when after I settled down and I'm relax a bit, then only I'll update more with pictures!! hehe....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember to take some photos and post it into ur blog... let us visit mah !!

Go Smerv said...

got so bz boh?

Go Smerv said...

We all go to his house la!!! wahaha