Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Basically, my mood is just like what my title. I feel so blank and empty because of the connection. I've been angry for so many days until I'm numb of it. I couldn't feel any frustration and angryness anymore. Maybe I know that my dad's friend will be coming soon to fix this problem? I really don't know!

Apart from the stupid connection, I really don't like so many replacement of classes. No doubt I could rest and enjoy for a day, but then I got to suffer in the next few days. This make me so sick and tired. There are more to come which will be Deepavali, Hari Raya Haji, Awal Muharam, Christmas and New Year.
  • Deepavali falls on Monday (27.11.2008)
  • Hari Raya Haji falls on Monday (8.12.2008)
  • Christmas falls on Thursday (25.12.2008)
  • Awal Muharam falls on Monday again (29.12.2008)
  • New Year falls on Thursday (1.1.2009)
OMG...so many days of public holiday!! This is to mean, I would have many, many replacements...so sad!!! I don't know why I don't seem to enjoy anything, especially public holiday! BUT, but.....I love and enjoy CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! *wakakakakaa....*

I DONT WANT MANY MANY REPLACEMENT!!!

No comments: