Saturday, October 11, 2008

Frustrated!

I'M VERY GREAM AND FEEL LIKE KILLING TMNET...
Until today, the bloody connection is still so unstable which drive me crazy. Many people asked me to call to '100' to launch complain but then my fixed line cannot make any phone call. Neither 999 nor any free or emergency number!!
Why it is so??? It's simple...my dad asked his friend to do it so that to forbid us to use it. My dad made such decision is because my 2nd sister used a lot of house phone to make phone calls because she do not have to pay that bill. Anyway, this was history already. This happened long time ago but until now my dad insist to make it normal again.. Supposedly, calling '100' is free using house phone but it not free for cell phones. As for that, I wouldn't want to waste my credit on that.

So, I have to make my dad to go to TMNET office to report this. I have not tell him anything yet, but I'll ask him to go on Monday since today and tomorrow is off day. This bloody connection made me headache + pek chek + angry + geram = "KHI SIAO"
It is unpredictable when will the DSL down again, SO I got to do everything fast to prevent me KHI SIAO! XD

No comments: