Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A very inconsiderate person!

How do I put my feelings into words, I really don’t know!! Now, I’m only filled with anger because I met very inconsiderate peoples on earth! They are so brainless, I would say… because they never bother to care how we, the “stayer (no such word in dictionary)” of the house, feeling. They only know how to come to people’s house and simply placed their slippers around until blocking the pass way from the door to the house!

Besides, the streamyx being paid by “US” is being shared. I don’t mind to let them use if they really doing their ASSIGNMENT, but when I walked out of my room I saw them happily watching drama/movies using PPStream! This is really pissing me off because PPS famous for streaming super fast. On the other hand, their using cable to connect to the internet because there is a guy brought his DESKTOP…yeahh!! It’s desktop to my house!! Using cable would have a very smooth connection compared to wireless. Always the wireless connection will be chopped off first before the cable.

I really cant stand this kind of nonsense anymore!! I really HAD ENOUGH!!

3 comments:

Tobi Lim said...

Tenant, you mean.. not stayer.. haha.. Tenant!.. lol.. anyways, i do think that it's fair that you clarofy things to them.. it is your right to tell them straight to the face.. bcuz you paid for it, and they just come in and use up the whole bandwidth.. this happened to my Utar kl fren before.. lol.. better be quick before your house turn into a cyber cafe.. lol

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

LOL...i purposely use the word "stayer" just like what LAW always use..haha..
By the way, they are gone already..if there's next time..i'll voice out d...

taihowe said...

i'm sure u will. :D