Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bali Yoga Retreat

Yoga retreat in Bali??
Yeahh....there will be a yoga retreat in this coming 24th - 27th October 2009!
It's organised by one of my yoga teacher, Jazamine. The package to go there will cost only RM750 (resort, breakfast, 4 yoga classes + tour around Bali with tour guide). The things exclude in this package will be air ticket and also the other 2 meals of the day.

My heart really itchy for this retreat because I always wanted to go for a retreat and I can practice yoga while tour around at the same time~ Besides, doing yoga in different environment is another satisfaction for a yoga practitioner.

However, I couldn't make it for this trip due to I have classes. I don't think I could afford to skip classes, so I must stay determined not to go for this time and I believe that there will be a 2nd chance in everything! =)
So, whoever is interested...click this link for more information.

No comments: