Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tiring and lazy

This is so not like me...Until today, I still can't find the motivation to actually study!! GOSH...
I feel that I'm getting lazier and lazier. How I wish I were smart enough not to study and able to seat for exams? Exam in another 2days time and I dont feel any tension YET!
This time is so different from my Diploma time which I have all the "Kia Su" attitude but then now I dont!!!! What's wrong with me??

By the way, today I feel so so so tired early in the morning when I wake up. It is as though I didnt sleep for few days. Anyway, I feel nice because last night I really worked out a lot in Gym. *YEAH!!*
The plan was to get rid of oily belly and turning it to become nice abs~ I've been saying this for ages ago but nothing was being done. However, last night was the 1st move that I initiated with the motivation from a friend of mine...*giggling*
Now I hope that I dont get lazy again because I really looking forward to have a smaller belly..haha!!!

Time to get back studies!!


---------------------THE END---------------------


No comments: