Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daorae

Does all of you eating healthy? I would say, many of us actually eating oily food and most of the time our meal will be full with meat. Last nigth, my friend brought me to a Korean Restaurant, Daorae to try Korean food because I never really try any korean food before except for the BBQ buffet in Seoul Garden.

Daorae is a Korean Restaurant that serves Korean food, for sure! The outlet that I went to is located at Selangor, Puchong, Bandar Putri. At there, I really enjoyed the food because they are tasty!~ However, there are some comments on their restaurant.

Pro's
  • BBQ set that serves with variety of side dishes (bottomless)
  • all side dishes are mostly vegetables~
  • Main dish (BBQ pork) tasted yummy!!
  • Tasty Kimchi, Korean mashed potatoes, and nice sauces!
Con's
  • Bad vantilation! (smells like smoked human after coming out from the restaurant)
  • staffs that are not so attentive and alert
Overall, I feel quite okay over there because I enjoyed those side dishes and also the main course. Of cause, their price is a bit expensive but I think it worth for what we eat! I rather to spend more on healthy food. For my opinion, I would rate their environment and food as following 6/10 and 7/10.

Advice: Dont order too much of the main course because the side dishes itself enough to fill us...

Looks like basin + water Pipe??

It's a bbq pit...and garlic on it~

Side dishes

Lettuce, tea, bean paste sauce, 2 other sauces

Soup

shells

Beansprout, Kimchi

pickled radish (white carrot), spinach (not sure), long bean, mashed potato

Omlette, ladies finger, Radish Kimchi

Main Courses

Super tasty bbq pork...I forget what is it called already!

I dont know what this called, but the taste not bad..

2 comments:

Khai Ven said...

Hey, I went there for makan too just last week..Yeah, the food wasn't too bad..Those pictures making me hungry again!

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

Yeahh!! They are nice! I quite like them though my friend told me there is another Restaurant which is nicer. If not wrong, it is Da Jeong Gam..