Friday, September 4, 2009

Sinful!!

Yesterday was a normal day for me with a dramatic incident that happened (actually not really dramatic, I saja wanna made it sounds dramatic).
I was staying at my friend's place for few days to abstain myself from "GOING OUT" so that I could concentrate on my studies. I drove to my friend's house and parked at the opened-space parking which is in front of the apartment.

At night, I decided to drive my car out for dinner. So we walked to the car and I hit on my car controller to unlock the car, but it doesn't seems to work. At first I thought my car went crazy, so I continued walk to reach my car to unlock my car manually. When I unlocked the car, I found out that the central locking doesn't function at all. Then my thought came to told me that my central locking spoil already. Until here, I don't actually feel anything weird till I inserted my key and trying to start the car. From there, I came to realise something wasn't right somewhere. I couldn't start my car or I should say, there no signal or anything. My friend told me maybe my battery flat already, but there was a guy (a car owner who parked his car beside me) told us that battery had been stolen.
I'm stunned!! Really stunned and shocked... Then I quickly open the bonnet to check whether what that guy said is true or not. I was worried and didn't know what to do when I saw my battery had gone. Can you guys imagine that a battery could walked off by itself?? I'm freaked out and felt chilled because I didn't expect and couldn't imagine how they took it. I checked around my car, there was no scratch or dented mark for a break in. No wire being cut or what. This really freak me a lot man~

I was supposed to happily to go for my dinner but this incident really caused me a big shocked and after that, worry and scare are those thing have in me for next hours. My friend was kind enough to call his insurance company and helped me to sought this problem out. I wasn't worry about the money that I'm going to spend, but I'm just worry for my car. I can't tell what will be happening next.

After our dinner, we waited for the tow-truck guy to come over and fix my "headache". About an hour plus, there came the guy with Castrol maintenance free battery over and fix that thingy into my car, and I could start the car..and I can drive it!!! Wohoooo.......nothing to worry, so I managed to sleep at night..but, the battery had cost for RM180 and the service free??

A very sinful theft that stole car battery which does not worth even RM20 if he sells it second hand!


After so long never had my favourite toast + sweetened creamer + butter, this morning I prepared them for my friend as well myself!! They tasted yummy!! A very sinful breakfast!! HAHA...

My deliciously sinful breakfast...

No comments: