Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bali, Bali...

It was Friday night...I was as though in Bali for about and hour. At first, I was so bored and felt tired for the day spending my whole morning until night with books. Literally, my eyes got sored and my mind start to fly over the places that I did my studies in a slow and peaceful pace~

When the day getting late and the night starting, my stomach alarmed me! It was a hungry signal. So, as I was still at my friend's house - I waited him to be home so that he could bring me out for dinner due to the fact that I don't really familiar with the place and I dare not simply drive around scared that I'll be lost and can't get back home.

A moment later, I herd the keys and locking sound from the iron gate. I knew that my friend was back and I'm so excited because my hunger will end soon! So, I asked my friend on what to have for dinner, and he suggested me to go for Sarawak noodles called "Kampua" but when we arrived there, but the shop went missing!! I was like, " HUH??? The shop chap lap jorr??". Then he suggested to go for Hakka food called " Rui Cha" - it's a soup made from mixture of vegetable that grounded to made into soup and it is GREEN in colour - that sounds interesting for me because I never try before!

Guess what happened next??

The shop was open...but..............the kitchen CLOSED already!! *sighhhhhh.............*

As for that, my friend brought me to a place where it is called Balinese Cuisine Perfected a.k.a "Bumbu Bali". The first step when I stepped into the restaurant, I had a nice feeling and feel good about it. I was a nicely decorated restaurant that looks like hindu-buddha influence decor because Indonesia was a hindu-buddha influence at first and same goes for Malaysia. I personally like the ambiance and the food a lot. I came to realise that I love spices a lot and this restaurant fulfil my desire for spices. What I typed here doesn't give a huge impact but pictures will actually speak louder than words, so here are the following pictures:




some promotion ads...

nice decor on every table

serviette of Bunbu Bali

Nasi Ayam Bertutu (Nasi Campur)


Nasi Kambing Bumbu (Nasi Campur)


Lemongrass Mojito (mo/hi/toe) Very nice drink with combination of mints, lime, fizzy drink + lemon grass as steerer

Overall, I would rate the environment for 8/10 and the food will be 8/10. The size portion of the food is quite big, so for those with small appetite, do share with friend. Besides, the price of the food are a bit expensive but still affordable because it's about 35++ per person depending on what you actually ordered. For me, I would highly recommend for those who crave for spicy food and as well for those who likes spices. It's worth a try for everyone! So, that was the time I was in Bali enjoying Indonesian, Bali food...yummy!!

No comments: