Monday, June 1, 2009

Sleepless

It's fun to be back to Penang for few days because I really miss my home. Although I can tell everyone that I'm fine, deep in me, of course I do miss my home. Somehow, I could "hide" how I feel even to myself?? I'm not sure about it also...
I reached Penang on Friday morning and I left Penang on Sunday, 12pm. I'm happy that I could go back to my own hometown, who's not for that right?? Anyway, I had a wonderful time in Penang which I enjoyed a lot although I'm a bit busy with my stuffs.


Why do I blog at such time??

the reason for me to woke up and blog is because I had a sleepless night....I really dont know why, but one thing for sure, I'm kinda sleepy. Somehow, I cant get myself into sleep! *sigh*
Before I sleep, I actually clean my room. Is it because of I over strain myself until I cant get a proper sleep?? OR I actually miss my home in inner me that caused me not to sleep well?
I suppose, today will be another rough day for me...

No comments: