Monday, May 25, 2009

New Environment

What a new environment...
I dont know what to describe, but I know that I dont quite use with the surroundings as I'm still very fresh here! At times, I have a terrible feeling because of the environment is a bit too packed, hectic and dirty? I need time to encounter these (actuall, I'm quite okay with it...).
There is a thing that I cant really take it, which will be sweating all the way to class, and from class sweat all the way home....argh... I need not suffer like this in penang because the campus is much smaller, not so complicated, and it's easy to go anywhere I want - not familiar with the place yet!

I'm happy that I could have all nice housemates. I could get along with them, which is a good thing! HAHA....Maybe I'll overcome everything fast....=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Godspeed champ... Godspeed... ^^

justin k said...

Well, it's like that at first. I felt that KL was really dirty, over-crowded and over-populated. It's a faster paced lifestyle, but in the end you'll adapt to it and someday KL will grow on you. You'll find out about the best places to go, the places to hang the places to shop. You're gonna call it your second home soooner or later.

best of luck!