Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekends Life...

So sad to say, I'm having a very boring weekends life...Technically I have nothing to do, and I'm going to rot anytime soon! Another sad part is that most of my housemates were back to their hometown!!*Sigh...*

Yesterday was so much fun comparing to today...

I went to KLCC with Ms.Genie Teh to enquire about Fitness First. Actually I wanted to join because this will be something for me to occupy my free time!! Although it'll be costful, lets look at the bright side! I could workout, do the things that I like which is Yoga, and also maintain my body weight!
Many ppl would actually say that it's a waste of money. For me, this is called INVESTMENT. Why I would say that??
Usually, we, the Human, does not actually appreciate FREE things! This is the fact! When we got to pay for something, we actually would fully utilise the things we've paid for because feel the pinch for paying it!
Besides that, people keep saying me that since I've learned yoga for so long, I could do it myself at home. That's is true that I could do it myself, but discipline is one factor! Not only i'm saying this, BUT...a yoga teacher also agree to this statement of mine!
HAHA..forget what about ppl say, I'm standing on my point, so that's why I've Joined FF!! HAHA....hope that I'll know ppl there and start to enjoy gym life like what i've used to have it back in Penang in CF.. Miss those ppl I've known in CF..

By the way, Lego do roadshow in KLCC and they have some cool and awesome lego model. It's not for sale, but for exhibition purpose only.
Taj Mahal
Petra Treasury

very obvious that this is Colosseum

KLCC

The Pyramid

The Pirates!!



Such a nice exhibition...

So..about today, I woke up quite late at about 11something. After I woke up, my house owner were in the toilet doing some plumbing job as the pipe started to leak terribly. Since I cant shower, I went into my room to online. Once I've started to online, it's hard for me to do other things, as for that, I stuck here until 1something. Since then, I realise I didn't had my BRUNCH yet - I cooked instant noodles to eat only. After eating, I went to take shower and dress up for gym!! YEAHH...today is my first day gym-ing!
After gym, I took LRT home and during on my way back, I thought of wanna visit Genie. Due to laziness after I stepped my foot into the house, I decided not to find her anymore! That's to mean, I also lazy to buy dinner for myself! Due to the dominant of my laziness, I got no choice but to make instant oat + raisin to serve as my dinner...Actually, it taste nice and it's good for health!! Besides that, oat + raisin could serve as one of my dietry plan!! wohoo!!!

Now, I would like to present you my healthy, lovely, sweetie, cutely, adorable, yet simple dinner, Miss Oat ans Mr. Raisin!! (give them an applause please!)

Sadly to say, this is my day for today...*Sean is going to rot anytime soon...=.= *

No comments: