Friday, November 14, 2008

The War to Final

Today is the evaluation for my war ( Business Game). After I've successful entered into Semi-finals, I was supposed to do certain
  • Trading ( Stock Market) - buy and sell shares
  • Prepare Financial Report
  • Presentation
So, the trading activities started on 20/10/2008 and ended on 7/11/2008 which means, this lasted for 3 weeks. I didn't start the trading on the 1st week. I did not start on time because there was no motivation for me, and my group members was not so concern about it. As for that, they kept quiet and same goes to me! Later on, I realised that I'm out of time by a bit, so I started to do trading right after Deepavali.

When I start trading, I can comment that the market was quite sick. This is to mean, the market value keep dropping. People told me that during our 1st week of trade, the market was quite good but the following week was kind of bad. I'm lucky enough to start trading late and I'm proud of it!!! HAHAHA.....

I'm saying so because When the time I bought the shares at a low value and sold off when the market getting better. This is to mean, what I sold was making profits. Of cause I'm smart enough not to sell off my shares at a lower value, right??. However, there are some groups sold off their stocks at a lower value - meaning that they sold of the stocks at a lower value of the break even price or even worse, sold of the stocks at the value which is lower than original value. Maybe they are scared and impatient?? I'm not in the position to comment on that, but it's not wise to do so~ XD

So, after the trading, We are supposed to prepare a Financial report + presentation for a further evaluation. Today, is the day for our presentation evaluation. I was kind of proud of my team that could make it until today. Besides that, I'm hopping that my team could go for Finals if I have the chance.

No comments: