Friday, November 21, 2008

Finale War...

Last week, I had an entry saying that I had a war to enter into Final. We have to wait for a week in order to know that whether we make it to finals or not. As for that, today is the day for the results o be announced!! I really don't know what to say...happy? sad? disappointed? satisfied?

Today I woke up quite early in the morning. Maybe due to the unconscious stress or maybe my eagerness to know the result? So, after I woke up, I walked to the kitchen like usual to drink some water. Then I headed to the bathroom to brush teeth and washed my face. I proceeded to the kitchen again and decided to fried eggs for breakfast. I even have the time to prepare it for my mom and sister XD!! After eating my breakfast, I went into my room and wanted to study for my test (Tamadun Islam & Asia - it sucks!) in the evening. I came to realise that I haven't completed my short notes that given by my lecturer. As for that, I quickly dig out my phone to call one of my classmates so that I could complete the notes for studies!! At that time, I was like 8.30 am only and my class will be started on 11am. Luckily she (Yi Lin) had woke up when I called her..Thanks God!!
Then, I quickly took my shower and proceeded to her hostel and pick her up to college. Why we went college so early when the class starts on 11am??
Ah huh!! It's because my friend told me about the announcement on the Business Game was released!! Anyway, Yi Lin is also one of the member from my group. She is also curious and anxious to know our performance. So, both of us headed to college and reached there at about 9.00 am! XD
Once we reached college, without wasting our time, we dashed up to the SBS Block - 3rd floor (the floor for the lecturers' office) to look at the announcement (notice). I don't want to elaborate much on it... See it for youself!



For your information, the company name listed according to the TOTAL marks and it's obvious that the highlighted group is the finalist company! Guess what?? My group gets the 3rd place for this round and this is to mean what??? Oh..I dont know~ *whistling*



We made it to FINAL!!!!! yea...I shall shout it again...
MY GROUP MADE IT TO FINAL!!!

HAHA... I'm quite happy for this because when during the presentation, I felt that my group did quite well compared to some other groups that I've seen!! hehe...YUP...the confidence that I had that brought me to this stage!! I never felt so happy before because I cant believe that I could make it to the final...The hardwork, sacrifies, patience and etc that I contributed worth for what I get for now. I hope and wish I could be the champion~ *LOL*
Please pray hard for me to get at least 1st Runner Up, but I wish to get the Overall Champion!!!! XD
So...Girls and Boys, Ladies and Gentlemen, Do pray for me to achieve a great and massive Income for the trade! XD
THANK YOU!! *muakz*

2 comments:

justin k said...

Wow, that's a great achievement. Congratulations!

†<ק×ë×Ã×n×>†® said...

HAHA...thx!!
of coz that's a great achievement!!
see, your son make you proud!! XD