Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A big "?"

After since last Wednesday's talk about our further studies in TAR college, now I'm in dilemma?
In the beginning before the talk, I've set my mind saying that I'm NOT going to leave penang!! I'll be staying in Penang to continue my degree course in SEGi college. I thought of going to SEGi college because I get to complete my degree course within a year. Besides that, I could do my degree as part time studies and I could work while pursuing studies to get experience in working life so that I can get a better job in the future.

I personally never like to stay/live in KL because:
  • Live over there too hectic
  • bad air quality
  • make me sick of the environment
These 3 resons are enough to demotivate me from going there to studies. I know there is another option for me which is to go to Kampar, Ipoh. I definately will not go there because I cannot stand to stay in rural area. *I know that I'm a bit too picky, but this is my preference*
But somehow, I need to make a choice and adapt to its lifestyle. I would choose to go KL because I could learn how to manage stress.

Back to the main topic, the reason for me not to choose going to SEGi anymore because I'm interested to take up Institute of Charted Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). TAR college has a very good offer which will be getting a lot of exemption (12/16). This is a lot you know?
After completing Advance Diploma in Commerce (Business Management) cum ICSA, I can get the major exemptions, which means I only left with 4 papers to be completed only. Very interesting and this attracted me so much!

Now, I'm thinking of continuing to stay in penang or pursue to KL. Although I told some of my friends that I MIGHT GO to KL...but........I actually have not make any decision yet !! *LOL* So, now is time for me to get a big headache for weeks/months?? I could be very undecisive at times..So, i'm seeking for guidance and opinion. Any one can Help??

No comments: