Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bad, Bad DAY!!!!

I don't know what to comment on my luck any more!! I really hate it so much!!! I think I had a bad week instead of only a day!!

At first,
On last Monday, my motor's tyre tube puncture TWICE on the same day itself. Not only that, the second times happened just right after 1 and half HOUR!! That was tolerable...but what happened today really made me went mad and I really can't take it...

I was happily went for lunch with my friend and everything went very NORMAL in the beginning. I just dont have the mood to elaborate all the details because it made me sad whenever i think of it... The bad incident that happened today was my wallet LOST!!
I really dont know how...but it just slip of from my pants or my hand?? I really don't know!! I'm sad because of all the troubles and hassles to get back all my things (i.e. I.C, License, Student ID...etc). Apart from that, MONEY will be a factor for me because I really spent a lot this month due to the new sem just began! I really cant tolerate all bad incidents that happened on me...and I'm really sad! I just hate myself for not being careful enough....I really HATE it so so much!!!

CURSE THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY WALLET AWAY WITHOUT THINKING TO RETURN MY DOCUMENTS!!

No comments: